sexta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2014

Hello, guys!
Finally I am excited to welcome you guys to my dirty little secret hole here around internet.
I was trying to make it work for a while, it all started again when I realized how far I was from writing.
It used to be the most exciting activity I had during my earlier years --- it could be writing some stuff just to myself or even the school's theater group. Considering all possibilities, I decided to start doing it in english because slowly that's a language where I feel comfortable, but also I will be able to practice and improve my english. So for now, my bad if you guys are able to notice some grammar mistakes. Just let me know, and help me to get better with this thing.
Now we are partners in crime.

Xoxo,
Marie

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário